Saturday, March 27, 2010

March marches out

Well, at least I'm getting a post in before this month ends ...

Sorry it's been so long since I've been on. I got some news at the beginning of the month that kind of threw me for a loop. I've had to make some adjustments in my life and that's been my focus right now. I think I'm getting more of a handle on things, but trying to figure out all I need to do has been interesting.

Did make it back to NOLA a couple of times; once on a field trip with Little Man's Venture class (he LOVED the Insectarium, even though he wouldn't eat any of the critters they cooked up). The next week we met some friends down there who really weren't familiar with things. It was fun playing tour guide.

As I type this, the sun is shining and the temps are great. Would love it to stay this way for a while. I've had enough cold weather for one winter. Although, knowing Mississippi, we've got one more big cold snap left for us - after the flowers begin to bloom, of course.

We're getting ready to start baseball. It's our last season of coach-pitch (and before it gets "serious") so we're gonna try to enjoy it. Sweet Pea tried out for the middle school band and is fired up about it. We're thrilled; getting her involved - in anything - has been a struggle. Now we have to find a clarinet ...

3 comments:

  1. hope all is well with your adjustments. we may see each other at the ball field - my nephew is playing coach-pitch this year (he is 7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, adjustments. That's sounds like a nice word for some difficult circumstances - I'll be praying for you as well.

    LOVING the weather too - maybe we'll skip that last cold snap this year?! yeah, probably not.

    SO glad you posted - you are muchly missed! Maybe we can have a blogger lunch soon and all rub Dr. Wifey's belly for good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! Sounds like you're busy with the kids as always -- a good thing to be!

    ReplyDelete