Monday, August 10, 2009

Ch-ch-changes

There's a lot going on in my life right now. School started today for Sweet Pea and Little Man, and I start my new job tomorrow. In addition, tomorrow is Sweet Pea's birthday. We've been hopping lately.

It's made me take the time to pay more attention to them, considering how fast they're growing up. For instance, there's nothing like a snuggle from a little one, like when Lil Bit crawled in bed with me the other night. Or the way Little Man's eyes light up when he gets a good surprise. Or the way Sweet Pea throws her head back when she loses herself in a laugh.

These are things I want to remember as things around me continually change.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful attitude! Your kids are lucky to have a dad like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best way to get through the scary changes - focus on the blessings.

    Thinking about you today as you start your new job and praying that you will have peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job. Hope everything works out well and they appreciate your talents and skills.

    After all, it's not often backyard dogs graduate to office jobs!

    Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your first few days of school and new job are going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete