Monday, September 14, 2009

Noticing things

I took Little Man to the local high school football game Friday night. It was then I realized how much he's starting to grow up.

He had purchased some spirit tattoos and had them on his face. As we were walking up to the stadium, the visiting team's cheerleaders walked by. I pointed out who they were; his eyes got wide and his hands shot to his face. "You don't think they saw my stickers, do you?" After all, he'd hate to lose his shot at them because he roots for the other team ...

Later in the game the home team made a big play. When everybody roared, he looked at me and said "What happened? I was watching the cheerleaders."

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Yes, I would say he is growing up and all is normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So he likes older women huh? Better keep your eye on that one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! way to go lil man!!! he is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got your hands full! (Or will very soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boy has definitely got admirable priorities.

    ReplyDelete